Wedding favors use to be mandatory but I would say over the last 5 years or so they have kind of morphed into being optional or even something totally different like in lieu of favors donating to a cause that is near and dear to the couple. If you do want to have a little parting gift as a thank you there are lots of fun and memorable ideas out there that won’t break the bank. We’ve got 7 different favor ideas from Forever Wedding Favors that are super cute and fun! Here’s also some tips to think about:
1. Have a little saying that goes along with your favor, there’s TONS of fun ideas on pinterest that are super simple and can easily be printed on a sticker or that you can even order from etsy.
2. Make it something personal that you guys love like the bottle opener or wine stopper if you love wine.
3. Put them on each person’s place setting! So many times I see favors on a table at the end of the night and people don’t see them or some guests have left already. When it’s on their place setting they definitely will take it.
4. Make sure to do some kind of cute packaging, or box or ribbon adds a little extra wow factor.
5. Don’t stress about them and don’t break the bank over your favors either. In the whole scheme of the wedding there’s so many details and money to be spent so make sure not to skimp on the most important things (like photography:-)