Style - Unique: A Modern Trousseau blushing beauty featuring an assymmetrical silk ruched bodice and a dropped waist accessorized with an oversized flower headpiece and drop earring.
Tip: Wedding Day Makeup Tips
Guest Blogger: Michelle Stall from Aquali Bridal
Your goal is to bring out your best features- not to prove how well you apply your makeup. So keep it simple but pretty. Sometimes less is more. If you’re going get your makeup done by a professional makeup artist, be sure to tell him/her what you want from your makeup. If you want something bolder, or some specific color, you should be able to get it. It is after all YOUR day, and you’re the one who gets to decide how your makeup looks. you should however still be open to wearing a slight bit more than normal because it will show up much better in photography. Be sure your artist is a true makeup Artist . You get what you pay for in the makeup world. Do your research and find someone you feel comfortable ,someone you think can truly see your vision and bring it to life for you . Don't forget all eyes will be on you and it will be worth every penny in the end .
- Beware of high SPF foundations/skincare. Some will react to the flash of a camera and pale you out
- Use a primer under your foundation. A primer will help to smooth out your skin, tone down un-even patches and redness and most importantly, it will make the foundation or makeup you put on last all day.
- Make sure you foundation is blended with the rest of your body. There is nothing worse than a pale face and a tan body ladies!
- If you’re getting any facial treatments, make sure to get them several days before the wedding day.
- Get your brows plucked and shaped (possibly even dyed) before the wedding day. If you pluck them on your wedding day, your brows may look red, swollen and irritated.
- If you’re going to wear contact lenses on your wedding day, put the lenses on before applying your makeup.
- Try not to stress too much (easier said than done, I know!). Stress may cause impurities on your skin. If you have some impurities, do not pick at them as it makes them worse! Also, put a clean pillowcase on every night and drink plenty of water (avoid sugars, excess milk, and carbonated beverages).
-ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS use waterproof mascara so it won’t end up on your cheeks if you happen to shed a tear (or a dozen).
Good Luck ladies and Congratulations From Aquali Bridal :)