We are very selective about what bridal shows we participate in, but when Brides Against Breast Cancer called me about their upcoming show I had to say yes! Almost everyone knows a friend of family member who has had breast cancer, last year for me it was my mom. Fortunately, they caught it very early, and after having a single mastectomy she is doing great! So, this cause is near and dear to me:-) If you don't know about BABC, here's some stats I pulled from their website:
- Brides Against Breast Cancer sells all brands of designer and couture, new and lovingly worn wedding gowns.
- Brides Against Breast Cancer will contribute $2 million dollars to help people impacted by cancer this year.
- Brides Against Breast Cancer will distribute more than 10,000 breast “self-exam" cards yearly.
- Gown prices start as low as $99 and range up to $3,900.
- Gowns are available in sizes from 2 to 24.
- The average gown price is $600.
- We carry bridal accessories including tiaras, veils, slips and more.
- We have a dress to fit any bridal budget and wedding theme. A convenient layaway plan is available.
- The most popular gown styles are mermaid, lace, and gowns with a "sweetheart" neckline.
- We also offer reception dresses, bridesmaid dresses and mother-of-the-bride gowns in our Bridal Boutique.
- To register for a show, or for more information visit www.bridesabc.org/upcomingevents or call 1.877.721.HOPE.
- If you have already said “I DO” and want to donate your gown, please visit www.bridesabc.org/donations to learn more. Your donations are tax deductible.
There will be lots of beautiful gowns, giveaways, and we'll be there! Sunday November 3rd at Nova 535!