One of the casting producers for a new wedding TV series that originated from the UK called "Don't Tell the Bride" called me last night as asked me to spread the word for them to find couples for their new series. Shed Media US and USA Network are casting dynamic couples who are currently engaged, but lack the funds to have a dream wedding. Each episode focuses on one couple's big day and what it takes to make the wedding happen. The bride and groom agree to avoid all communication with each other for two weeks before the ceremony. In exchange, the groom is given $20,000 to plan the entire wedding without the bride's input. Did you see that ladies? The GROOM is the one planning it! Not that is an interesting twist on the wedding process. It gives the groom the opportunity to create a unique wedding that celebrates his love and gives him a chance to show his bride what he's made of!! The details and info to apply are below don't wait there's only a couple days!
- You must be over 18 years of age
- Currently engaged
- Willing and able to legally get married in December 2012
- Have a few groomsmen and bridesmaids with big personalities who are willing to be on the show with you
- No long distance or destination weddings. You must be willing to marry within driving distance of couple’s residence(s).
HOW TO APPLY:
Send an email to BRIDE@SHEDMEDIAUS.COM with the following:
- BRIDE name, age, phone number and email
- GROOM name, age, phone number and email
- A brief background on your story/relationship and why you need a $20K dream wedding
- Recent photo of you and your fiancé/fiancée