WHAT: Win a FREE “Trash the Dress” Session to include: FREE Hair, Makeup, Photography, Videography in super 8 mm, Flowers, & Coordination services!
WHO: Real brides who want to creatively trash their own wedding dress and get it on film!
HOW: Submit your most creative idea or story for a “Trash The Dress” Session (along with your email address, photo of yourself, and phone number) online at http://www.tampawonderworks.com/Blogimpress/ and click the “Trash The Dress Contest” Link.
1. Submit your story between June 1st, 2009 – June 21st ,2009
2. The TOP three finalists will be announced on June 24th, 2009
3. Vote for your favorite finalist between June 24th, 2009 – June 29th, 2009 ( Votes open to the public, only ONE vote per person)
4. The WINNER will be announced on June 30th, 2009
5. The Winner’s “Trash the Dress” Session will be shot in July!
WHY: What is a “Trash the Dress” Session? It is a personalized photo and video shoot wherein you can creatively and memorably use your dress as art. This can also highlight your time as a married couple/family and give you a chance to get “all dolled up” just like your wedding day. This is about creation not destruction. It is also a great way to add something unconventional to your wedding album. Some examples include: burn it, wet it, paint it, wax it, trash it, Roll around in the mud, etc.
Why enter THIS contest? … Why not! You’ve made a commitment to your husband. He’s your one and only true love, right? Then you’ll never need the dress again. And no, your daughter won’t wear it in 20-30 years. So you have two choices:
1. Suffocate it in plastic and throw it in a closet
2. Show your husband how committed you are by trashing the dress, and get some great fun FREE pictures while you do it!